Home Infusion Pharmacist, Audubon, PA
RPh On The Go presents a new opportunity for a home infusion pharmacist in Audubon, Pennsylvania. For this facility, you ll be preparing medicine for clean room work with the occasional IV compounding. If you have prior inpatient hospital or home infusion experience, this role is a perfect fit for you. This is a 13-week contract offering 40 hours per week.
- Sterile compounding experience.
- PA Pharmacist License (RPh).
- Inpatient hospital or home infusion experience.
- Perform IV compounding as needed
- Preparing medications for various clean room tasks.
- Collaborate with a team and supervise staff.
- Verify sterile compounds provided by technicians.
If you re interested in getting more information about this position as a home infusion pharmacist in Audubon, Pennsylvania, call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send an email with your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled