Home Infusion Pharmacist New Buffalo, MI
Home infusion pharmacist needed full-time near New Buffalo, MI. This is an ongoing long-term assignment, position to be filled as soon as possible. Possible contract to hire position. Schedule will be Monday through Friday, day shift. PioneerRX software experience a plus.
- Demonstrates ethical pharmacy practice and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures, state and federal pharmacy rules and regulations, professional practice standards, and accrediting entities
- Performs accurate prescription order entry to ensure medications are properly compounding, without incompatibilities, stable and properly stored.
- Assists the pharmacist(s) with the dispensing, compounding, and delivery activities.
- Knowledge and ability to compound Schedule II Controlled Substance Intrathecal Pain Management pumps.
- Currently licensed in Michigan as a registered pharmacist. Additional Illinois license preferred.
- A minimum of one-year recent experience in home infusion therapy.
- Experience and strong knowledge base in IV compounding intravenous admixture services and intravenous therapy.
If you are interested in this position. Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call directly at (847) 745-0081.
Please visit https://www.rphonthego.com/pharmacy-jobs/ for more opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled