As a result, there is a growing demand for qualified and experienced home infusion pharmacists. Through our years of experience, RPh on the Go has created relationships with pharmacy facilities across the country that are looking to hire talented home infusion pharmacy professionals. This translates to a diverse array of opportunities available across the country.
Home Infusion Pharmacist Jobs
The services provided by home infusion pharmacists are extremely important to patients with serious illnesses that cannot be treated through the use of oral medication. Since this method of treatment is essential for the well-being of certain individuals, a certified pharmacy professional must be present when providing intravenous drug therapy. The growing need for infusion therapy is why there is an increased demand for home infusion pharmacists.
Home Infusion Pharmacist Job Description
Traditional pharmacists and home infusion pharmacists have some similarities in job responsibilities, but several key differences come with providing infusion therapy. Home infusion pharmacists deliver expert care in at-home settings, dispensing medication, managing nutrition, operating infusion pumps and supplies, and performing infusion therapy management.
Home Infusion Pharmacy Technician Jobs
Home infusion pharmacy technicians can play a vital role in administering infusion at-home therapy services. RPh on the Go is constantly adding opportunities for home infusion pharmacy techs. Whether it is your first time working in the home fusion setting or you are a seasoned veteran, we are here to help.
Home Infusion Pharmacy Technician Job Description
The job responsibilities of a home infusion pharmacy technician can include but are not limited to:
- Providing quality customer service to patients
- Preparing infusion medications
- Administering or assisting in the administration of infusion therapy
- Specialized in intravenous or subcutaneous treatment
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory of supplies and medication
To explore exciting careers in this growing field, browse our home infusion pharmacy jobs below!Read Less
Pharmacy Technician Hospital
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pharmacy Technician Hospital
Hospital Pharmacy Technician
Shifts will be 9:00pm - 7:30am
Responsibilities of this position will include but not limited to the following:
- Perform the manual technical tasks involved with the proper storage, admixture, distribution, packaging, and labeling of drugs, associated record-keeping and patient charging systems
- Work under the supervision of a Registered Pharmacist
- Follow proper procedures for the operation of equipment and use of supplies
- Maintain and coordinate systems to ensure that pharmacy operations run efficiently on a day-to-day basis
- Purchase inventory and fill automated dispensing machines (Omnicell)
- Assists via quality control measures in order to identify and rectify problems
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Certified pharmacy technician with IL licensure
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of previous pharmacy technician experience in an inpatient/outpatient hospital setting
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- IV/Chemo experience required for in-patient position
- QS-1 experience a plus
- Omnicell experience a plus
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to:Linda Haubach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthgo.com to learn more about our company