Hospital IV Compounding Pharmacy Technician
Hospital Pharmacy Technicians - Travel
Shifts: 7AM - 7PM 8 hours between these hours
- Inpatient hospital
- IV experience
- Inpatient Hospital
- TX License
- IV Certification
- One year of hospital IV experience required.
- Must have a current State Pharmacy Technician License.
- Able to work under direct supervision of a pharmacist in providing service to patients
- Able to communicate with other health care professionals, and the public in a polite and appropriate manner
- Must have proper aseptic technique experience in accurate, efficient and timely preparation of parenteral products.
- Good oral and written communication skills
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to:
Linda Haubach at [email protected] or call 847- 588-7486.All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled