Hospital Pharmacist - Laredo, Texas
RPH on the Go is actively interviewing pharmacists for a healthcare facility in Laredo, Texas. This is a full-time position, if you are interested in this position, please submit your most up to date resume below, or for immediate consideration send an updated resume to [email protected].
- Full time
- responsible for providing clinical pharmacy support to physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other staff when caring for patients while in the hospital as well as in the ambulatory clinics
- Provides oversight for safe and appropriate use of medication prescribing, dispensing, administering, and monitoring
- Supervises accurate hazardous and non-hazardous drug preparation and distribution per policies and procedures
- Active pharmacist license in the state of Texas
- 2+ years’ experience in a hospital pharmacy setting
Weekly pay plus benefits!
For immediate job consideration please email an updated resume to Chris Williamson: [email protected] or call directly 813-749-5197
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled