Hospital Pharmacist - Nevada
RPh on the Go, has a need for an Inpatient Hospital pharmacist who is willing to work a 13+ week contract assignment in the Carson City, Nevada area. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of inpatient pharmacy experience and an active Nevada Pharmacist license The Shifts: 10hrs - 10:00a-8:30p - Saturday -Tuesday, if you are available please send your resume to [email protected]
- Evaluate Medication therapy of patients and make recommendations to physicians to provide the best possible therapy for the patient in the most efficient manner
- Provides drug information to physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals
- demonstrates knowledge of age-specific factors and performs satisfactory related to patient's age
- Supervision Technicians in unit dosage, IV mixtures, and prescription prep/distribution and provided general oversight as assigned to pharmacy operations
- Responsible for data collection, adverse drug reaction reporting, drug utilization evaluation, quality assurance audits, and inventory control
- Inpatient Hospital experience is mandatory
- NV Pharmacist license
Income is payable every Friday.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
How to Apply: Send your resume today to Yvette Sonera at the email below or call or text today for more information to 847-779-6132
Email resume: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled