Hospital Pharmacy Technician (2nd Shift)
RPh on the go is looking for a Hospital Pharmacy Technician.
This will be a 2nd Shift opportunity starting ASAP.
Second Shift, 2:30pm - 11pm, 40 hours per week, Full Time.
On-call may be needed, and will be paid for on-call.
- Work with Pyxis.
- Delivering meds to floors,
- Pyxis cart fill,
- Compounding oral meds,
- Barcode scanning meds
- Staging (prep all meds to go into the clean room for compounding).
- Inpatient experience
- IV compounding experience for the 2 IV spots.
- Experience with Pyxis or Omnicell cart fill.
- Michigan pharmacy technician license.
- PTCB certification.
For more information call Amanda Nicholson at 847-588-7174 or email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled