Hospital Pharmacy Technician (Contract)
RPh on the go is looking for a Pharmacy Technician with Sterile Compounding experience.
This will be a 12 week contract
Schedule: Monday through Friday - 12 hour shifts (will work with candidate schedule)
- IL License
- Prior In-Patient Experience
- IV and Chemotherapy Experience Preferred
- Performs all Pharmacy Technician III duties as needed.
- Prepares medication orders for inpatients.
- Picks up orders and delivers medications to nursing units.
- Schedules intravenous admixture solutions according to the patient's medical record.
- Reports any variance from the record to a pharmacist.
- Answers the telephone according to hospital policy.
- Screens the call to determine if the call should be handled by a pharmacist or a technician.
For more information call Amanda Nicholson at 847-588-7174 or email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled