Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Contract
Inpatient Hospital Pharmacy Technicians
- Work with Pyxis.
- Delivering meds to floors,
- Pyxis cart fill,
- Compounding oral meds,
- Barcode scanning meds
- Staging (prep all meds to go into the clean room for compounding).
Shifts needed for coverage:
(Ideal if candidates willing to be flexible to work both 1st and 2nd shifts)
- Second Shift, 2:30pm - 11pm, 40 hours per week, Full Time.
- On-call may be needed, and will be paid for on-call.
- Inpatient experience
- IV compounding experience for the 2 IV spots.
- Experience with Pyxis or Omnicell cart fill.
- Michigan pharmacy technician license.
- PTCB certification.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to: Linda Haubach at [email protected] or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled