Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Mount Vernon, WA
RPh on the Go is looking for a Hospital Pharmacy Technician for an assignment in Mount Vernon, Washington. This is a Full-time, thirteen week contract assignment. Schedule and hours include working five days a week, eight hour shifts. Rotation of first and second shift.
- WA Pharmacy Technician license
- PTCB certification
- 1+ years of Inpatient experience
- Sterile compounding experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient Data-keeping skills
- Team Player
For inquiries about this position or any others at RPh on the Go, email Mike Skolik your resume to [email protected] or call (847) 779-6157. Visit our website for more information and to learn about us at rphonthego.com. Let an industry leading organization take care of you at the utmost standard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled