Hospital pharmacy technician needed in Beavercreek, Ohio
RPh on the go is looking for a retail pharmacy technician to fill a contract role in Beavercreek, Ohio. This is a 1st shift coverage, full time position. The scheduled hours will be 8 AM and 5 PM. Local candidates preferred but will consider travel.
- 1+ year of retail hospital experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Experience with administrative pharmacy duties
- Knowledge and proficiency with data entry
- Experience with patient service
- Sterile compounding a plus, not required.
- Ohio pharmacy technician license
- PTCB national certification
If you are interested in this position. Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call directly at (847) 745-0081.
Please visit https://www.rphonthego.com/pharmacy-jobs/ for more opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled