Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Ontario, OH
RPh on the Go is looking for a Hospital Pharmacy Technician in Ontario, Ohio. This is a Full-time, thirteen week contract assignment. Schedule and hours include working eight hour shifts in between the hours of 6:30a-11p.
- OH Pharmacy Technician license
- PTCB certification
- 1+ years of Inpatient experience
- Sterile compounding experience
- EPIC, Pyxis and Omnicell experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient Data-keeping skills
- Team Player
For inquires at RPh on the Go, email Mike Skolik your resume to [email protected] or call (847) 779-6157. Visit our website for more information and to learn about us at rphonthego.com. Let an industry leading organization take care of you at the utmost standard and take you to where you want to go in your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled