Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Point Pleasant, WV
RPh on the Go has an exciting new position for a pharmacy technician in Point Pleasant, WV. This will be a full-time position working 40 hours per week. Prior hospital or sterile compounding experience is preferred, however we will train someone who is eager to learn! Primary duties will be compounding IV's and Chemotherapy. Travelers are welcome to apply!
- 4 days per week and rotating weekends
- Will train for necessary skills
- Hospital Inpatient Experience
- West Virginia Pharmacy Technician License
- National PTCB Certification
If you are interested in this position or other positions with RPh on the Go, please send your resume to [email protected] or call 847-588-7451.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled