IHS Outpatient Clinic Pharmacist 13+ Weeks Travel USA
We are seeking an experienced Pharmacist with a clean pharmacist licensure to cover a 13 week or longer assignment at an IHS pharmacy in multiple locations in the US. This is a day shift job for coverage beginning soon. This is an IHS facility and will be primarily outpatient clinic work. Must be licensed to practice pharmacy in a State, territory of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
- Compensation: Competitive. Full travel covered
- Lodging, per diem and travel stipends included
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Be licensed to practice pharmacy in a State, territory of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
- Certificate of Immunizations
- Covid vaccination preferred
- Recent retail, hospital, or other pharmacy experience
- IHS experience is a plus but not required
- Clean pharmacist license. NO negative history
- Flexible schedule and can start soon
- Some locations require US born
For details, please contact any of our recruiters at 773-570-6948 and forward resumes to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled