Immediate need for a Fill Tech Evenings Randallstown Maryland
RPh on the go is searching for a Pharmacy Fill Technician to work a 13-week assignment in Randallstown, Maryland.
Shift: 3:30pm - 12:00am
- Pull/pick medications from shelving and other medication storage areas (prepack racks)
- Accuracy check of final preparation prior to presenting to pharmacist
- Fill daily drug orders accurately and efficiently and in a timely and prioritized manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications; label and stock as needed during low volume times
- Package materials and products manually
- Follow all applicable government regulations, including HIPAA
- Maintain clean/organized workstation areas and replenish all stock supplies needed each shift
- MD license
Apply today by submitting your resume for immediate consideration
to [email protected] or call 773-628-0099.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled