Immediate Openings - California Pharmacy Technician - Entry Level
We are actively interviewing for a 13-week contract assignment in the South San Francisco, California area for multiple pharmacy technicians. If the technician performs well, there is a possibility the position could become permanent.
This is a high volume pharmacy which ranges from 500 to 2,000 scripts per day.
8-10 hour shifts during Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 6 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Sunday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare and fill prescriptions
- Occasionally deliver prescriptions to patients within defined delivery zones
- Close visual activity: transcribing, extensive reading, assessing accuracy
- California Pharmacy Technician license - clear and active
- 6+ months of working in a pharmacy setting
- Ability to work at a fast pace
Pay Range: $18 - $20 hourly (dependent upon experience possibly negotiable)
Be sure to apply or email your updated resume to [email protected] for expedited consideration.
National Account Executive
813.749.5322 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled