In-patient IV Pharmacy technician needed in Madison, WI
RPh on the Go is looking for a pharmacy technician near Madison, Wisconsin. This is an in-patient contract assignment. Minimum 2 years’ experience as a pharmacy technician. Completion of an academic course work can be substituted for experience on an individual case basis.
- 2+ years in-patient experience
- Must be willing to work every other weekend
- Individuals must have competency in sterile technique and IV admixture
- Local candidates preferred
- Knowledge of Pyxis cart fill system a plus
- Must have proper aseptic technique experience in accurate, efficient, and timely preparation of parenteral products.
- Wisconsin Pharmacy Technician license
- National PTCB or ACPE certification
If you are interested in this position. Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call directly at (847) 745-0081.
Please visit https://www.rphonthego.com/pharmacy-jobs/ for more opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled