Inpatient Pharmacist, Carson City, Nevada,
RPh On The Go presents an exciting new opportunity for an inpatient pharmacist in Carson City, Nevada. This is a great position for someone who has prior experience in an inpatient hospital and is looking to add to their resume. This contract will extend into the end of the first quarter of 2024 with potential for extension.
- Nevada Pharmacist License.
- Prior experience in an inpatient hospital.
- Oversee inventory control.
- Provide general oversight for pharmacy operations.
- Advise physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals on drug related information.
- Supervise Technicians in unit dosage, IV mixtures, and prescription preparation/distribution.
- Demonstrate understanding of age-specific factors and execute tasks relevant to the patient's age.
- Assess patients' medication therapy and offer recommendations to physicians for optimal and efficient treatment.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as an inpatient pharmacist in Carson City, NV, feel free to call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled