Inpatient Pharmacist Nevada
RPh on the Go has an immediate opening for an Inpatient Hospital Pharmacist who is available to work a contract assignment in Carson City, this is a great opportunity do not let it pass you up! We can offer travel: which will include mileage, lodging, and per diem. The Schedule will be 4day/10hrs - 10a-8:30p - Saturday -Tuesday
- Evaluate Medication therapy of patients and makes recommendations to physicians to provide the best possible therapy for the patient in the most efficient manner
- Provides drug information to physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals
- demonstrates knowledge of age-specific factors and performs satisfactory related to patient's age
- Supervision Technicians in unit dosage, IV mixtures, and prescription prep/distribution and provided general oversight as assigned to pharmacy operations
- Responsible for data collection, adverse drug reaction reporting, drug utilization evaluation, quality assurance audits, and inventory control
- Inpatient Hospital experience is mandatory
- NV Pharmacist license
Income is payable every Friday.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
If you would like to be considered for this job or any other jobs with RPh on the Go,
please call or email your resume to: [email protected] or call me today for more information to 847-779-6132
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled