Inpatient Pharmacist (Travel Included)
RPh on the go is looking for an inpatient pharmacist for a contract assignment in Newport, Or. This position will include travel expenses, benefits, and weekly pay!
- Job experience requirement - Inpatient Hospital experience required
- Licensing requirement. current OR license is required
- No background issues- no DUI, etc.
- EPIC is a plus
- Verifying that all medications have been properly ordered by a physician and are appropriate for the patient’s condition
- Explaining medication instructions to patients and family members
- Dispensing medications in accordance with physicians’ orders
- Monitoring patients’ reactions to medications, including side effects and adverse events
- Reviewing and updating patient records to ensure that all information is up to date and accurate
- Providing counseling on medication therapy to patients and their families
- Communicating with physicians regarding changes in patient status or response to treatment
- Prescribing medications in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Educating patients about their medications and helping them manage their treatment plans
Please submit resume to [email protected] or apply directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled