RPh on the Go is actively searching for an Inpatient Pharmacist in Terre Haute, IN. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, morning shifts. This is great opportunity for any Inpatient Pharmacist looking to expand their knowledge in the Pharmacy field. If you are a proficient Pharmacist with inpatient experience and are interested in a new opportunity, apply today!
- Coordinates activities and assist with managing pharmacy services
- Coordinates treatment orders with physicians, patients, nursing staff and support personnel
- Tests and analyzes compounded medications and products to insure proper formulation, sterility, etc
- Documents prescription and other treatment information onto appropriate pharmacy monitoring forms, computer systems, or records.
- 1 year Inpatient Hospital experience
- IV compounding experience preferred
- Willing to grow with company
- Experience in Cerner, BD Logistics, DoseEdge, Abacus, or Sentri 7 is a plus
- Indiana Pharmacist License required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Weekly pay and health benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled