Inpatient Pharmacy Director
Portland, OR- Director of Pharmacy
Position: Director of Pharmacy
Length: 13 Weeks
- Serves as the hospital's Chief Medication Safety officer, overseeing all aspects of pharmaceutical care within the hospital.
- Organize, supervise and operate location inpatient pharmacy services in a cost effective manner; develop, implement and evaluate ongoing design and workflow changes that improve the daily work methods, productivity, service, and resource utilization by staff and members.
- Perform all aspects of budget accountability for the location; administer the operating budget for the location; assist the NW Director of Inpatient Pharmacy and other location department leaders by providing necessary resource information that could impact other cost centers. Routinely monitor ledgers, financial and productivity reports that correlate staffing, drug costs and other operating expenses with work volume.
- Minimum two years of experience with first line supervision or comparable leadership experience with direct reports in a comparable pharmaceutical setting.
- OR Pharmacy Technician license.
Apply today by submitting your resume for immediate consideration to [email protected] or call 773-628-0099.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled