Inpatient Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the go is seeking a skilled and seasoned pharmacy technician to complete a 13+ week assignment. We are looking for multiple candidates for this position as we are trying to fill Day, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends. You must IV experience, flexible to a changing environment, and a strong dedication, and passion for your work.
- Organize and maintain the profile of patients and a record of medications taken by specific patients.
- Organize the appropriate storage and safe environment for drugs and medications.
- Respond to requests and inquiry, as well as telephone calls.
- Fill containers or bottles with the prescribed medications and prepackaging of medicines.
- Compound pharmaceutical compositions in line with written prescriptions.
- Render assistance to customers by giving solutions to simple inquires and locate items or direct them to the pharmacist for information on medication.
- Receive and stock supplies and confirm quantities against invoices.
- Look out for obsolete medications in present inventory and ensure supervisors are aware of shortages and stock needs.
- Current and clean NH pharmacy license
- 1 year of inpatient experience
- IV experience
For consideration please email resume to [email protected] or call 813-774-5087
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled