Inpatient Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go is looking to hire an experienced Pharmacy Technician in Melrose Park, IL. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday second shift with rotating weekends. This is a great opportunity for any Pharmacy Technician looking to expand their knowledge in this field. If you are a proficent Pharmacy Technician and are interested in a new opportunity, apply today!
- Coordinates activities and assist with managing pharmacy services
- Delivering and filling Medication orders
- Tests and analyzes compounded medications and products to insure proper formulation, sterility, etc
- Documents prescription and other treatment information onto appropriate pharmacy monitoring forms, computer systems, or records.
- Hospital experience preferred
- IV compounding experience a plus
- Experience/willing to learn Pyxis
- Experience/willing to learn Epic
- Illinois Pharmacist License required
- PTCB Certification
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Weekly pay and health benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled