IV Compounding Pharmacist Temp to Perm Near Temple, Texas
RPh on the Go is a leading healthcare staffing agency dedicated to connecting talented healthcare professionals with rewarding career opportunities. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and dedicated IV Compounding Pharmacist to join our team.
As an IV Compounding Pharmacist at RPh on the Go, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and accurate preparation of intravenous medications and provide exceptional patient care. Your responsibilities within this role with entail:
- Oversee the pharmacy technicians and/or data entry clerks to ensure proper data entry, workflow, security of the pharmacy area, and adherence to delivery schedules.
- Oversee ordering and prepacking by the pharmacy technicians.
- Screen all new medication orders for appropriate dose, drug interactions, allergies, and contraindications prior to dispensing the medication.
- Assist in the proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation, and storage of all controlled substances; assist in maintaining a perpetual inventory for schedule II drugs.
- Rotating 1st and 2nd shifts
- Clear and active TX Pharmacist license
- IV experience
- Ability to work rotating days/evenings.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated IV Compounding Pharmacist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in patient care, we encourage you to apply. Interested candidates should apply below or email your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled