IV Compounding Pharmacy Technician
RPH on the go is looking to hire a Pharmacy Technician with IV compounding experience for a home infusion position. This position is full time and offers benefits with competitive weekly pay!
- Contract of 13 weeks to permanent
- Inpatient Hospital or Home Infusion experience.
- Sterile compounding experience.
- IV experience
- Alabama Pharmacy Technician license.
- National pharmacy technician Cert (PTCB or NHA)
- Receive and process prescription requests from patients, and those sent electronically from doctors’ offices
- Accurately count, weigh, pour and mix medications
- Prepare accurate prescription labels
- Prepare and Process insurance claim forms and manage inventory
- Establish and maintain patient profiles as well as computerized patient records
- Course Materials & Exam Prep Included
Please apply directly or email me at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled