IV Compounding Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go is in need of an IV Compounding Pharmacy Technician who is currently licensed in the state of IL. This position is a day shift opportunity, 8:00-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Hospital technician duties
- Pyxis and Omnicell
- Cart-fill med/supplies delivery
- Unit dose, oral syringes, sterile and non-sterile compounding
- Cleaning equipment
- Receive inventory from wholesaler and placing on shelves
- M-F 8:00-4:30pm
- This is a 2-month contract from October 3 - December 2.
- Illinois Pharmacy License
- Hospital pharmacy experience
- IV Compounding experience
- PTCB (preferred)
Apply asap or email your updated resume to [email protected] and he will personally consider you for the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled