IV Hospital Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go is looking for an IV Hospital Pharmacy Technician.
This is a 13-week assignment. We have two shifts, a day shift (6:30am-2:30pm) and an evening shift (2:30pm-11:00pm).
Experience requires or preferred:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a pharmacy technician.
- Completion of an academic course work can be substituted for experience on an individual case basis.
- Individuals must have competency in sterile technique and IV admixture.
- Must have a current State Pharmacy Technician License.
- Able to work under direct supervision of a pharmacist in providing service to patients
- Able to communicate with other health care professionals, and the public in a polite and appropriate manner
- Must have proper aseptic technique experience in accurate, efficient, and timely preparation of parenteral products.
- Good oral and written communication skills
For more information call Amanda Nicholson at 847-588-7174 or email your resume to Amanda.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled