IV Pharm Tech - Owing Mills, Maryland
RPh on the Go is seeking an IV Pharmacy Technician for a contract position in Owing Mills, MD. Interested applicants must have at least 1 year of IV Sterile Compounding experience, so please apply today for consideration.
- Preparing IV sterile and TPN compounding
- Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- No weekends
- 32-35 hours per week based on hours of operation
- Maryland State Pharmacy Technician license without any negative history
- 1+ year of IV Sterile Compounding
- 1+ years of TPN compounding
- Home Infusion or Inpatient hospital experience is required
- Previous experience with Pinnacle is preferred but not required, will be open to train
We live by our motto “We make life better for those who make lives better.” If interested in this great opportunity, please contact Sarah Bell at [email protected] or by phone at (813) 219-1049.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled