Lead Hospital Technician - Temp- Perm
Hospital Lead Pharmacy Technician, 2nd Shift- Direct Hire
Shift: Monday - Friday,
Rotating weekends. 2:30 pm - 11 pm.
- Manage Pharmacy Order Entry Technicians
- Meet cut off times to ensure prompt deliveries.
- Conduct technician development, performance reviews and review of competencies.
- Oversee workflow.
- Process, label, retrieve and file prescriptions according to state and federal law.
- Communicate with all professionals when permissible and according to state law.
- Participate in all required operational meetings.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and professional pharmacy department.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Ohio Pharmacy technician License.
- PTCB national certification.
- Recognize employee strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent communication skills
- Encourage employees to reach their full potential.
- Take on new tasks and multitask with ease.
- Develop excellent working relationships with employees/other managers/HR.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to;
Linda Haubach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486.All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled