Lead Pharmacy Technician - Assistant Supervisor - Manager - Perm - New York, NY
We are looking to hire an Assistant Pharmacy Technician Supervisor to lead a team of pharmacy technicians. The ideal candidate will have prior experience leading and training pharmacy technicians with a strong knowledge of billing procedures for both regular and specialty medications.
- Assist Senior Leader in achieving daily goals.
- Ensure all duties are completed on time and performance targets are met.
- Ensure that pharmacy technicians are up to date with new protocols and procedures.
- Interview, hire and provide continuous training to your team of technicians.
- Improve, implement, and follow processes to ensure compliance with all pharmacy regulations
- Solve daily pharmacy issues (i.e., customer service, delivery, sales, etc.)
- Collaborate with doctors to resolve issues related to insurance regulations and medication dispensing.
What you will gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Unlimited room for growth and development
- 3 - 5 years of pharmacy technician experience, at least 2 spent leading a team of technicians (specialty pharmacy experience is strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred
- Strong knowledge of compliance rules & regulations
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage others in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills and comfort addressing large groups
- Motivation to learn and develop new skills
- Experience working with pharmacy vendors and manufacturers is a plus! (i.e. McKesson, Kinray, etc.)
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand directly. Please send an updated resume to Jeff.Hildenbrand@rphonthego.com or call 773-570-6949.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled