Lead Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go is looking for a travel lead Pharmacy Technician. This is a long-term contract position with an immediate start!
This will be a day shift opportunity (Monday-Friday)
- High school graduate or equivalent; graduate of formal tech training program.
- Hospital pharmacy experience preferred, IV admixture, basic drug knowledge.
- Must have Washington State Pharmacy Technician License, national certification preferred.
- Computer skills essential.
- At least 1 year of hospital inpatient pharmacy experience
For more information call Amanda Nicholson at 847-588-7174 or email your resume to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled