Long Term Care Pharmacist - Delware
Part time Pharmacist for LTC facility needed today, apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]
Employment Type: Contract
City: Newark State: DE
Start Date: 1-12-22 Ends 12-31-22
- Provide clinical consultative services to patients and therapeutic recommendations to nurses, physician’s and other hospice personnel.
- Conduct and evaluate medication profiles/histories, assess compliance and suggest modifications in order to optimize medication regimens using sound clinical pharmacy principles, accounting for pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic variations in drug absorption, distribution, metabolism and elimination to achieve desired therapeutic outcomes.
- Answer customer questions and help resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Enter, access, and retrieve data in the pharmacy system.
- Transcribe, verify, and fill prescription orders.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for medications.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a productive and error-free work environment by keeping pharmacy workspaces neat and orderly.
- effective telephone correspondence with a customer-first attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain courteous and professional
- composure during stressful situations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with both pharmacists and technicians.
- Pharmacist License that is current and in good standing with the State Board.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree -or- BS Pharmacy Degree.
Sounds like something you can do send your resume for immediate consideration to [email protected] or call me for more information to 847-779-6132
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled