Long Term Care Staff Pharmacist Rochester, IL
RPh on the Go is currently seeking a dedicated Long Term Care Staff Pharmacist to join our team. In this role, you will play a vital part in ensuring the safe and efficient distribution of pharmaceuticals to our long-term care patients in Rochester, Illinois. Your responsibilities will encompass dispensing prescriptions, managing pharmacy inventory, and upholding the highest standards of patient care.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 pm - 6:00 pm, Saturday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dispense Prescriptions: Accurately dispense prescription medications to long-term care patients, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and organizational policies.
- Inventory Management: Proactively manage and balance the pharmacy inventory to optimize stock levels while meeting the needs of our customers. Ensure proper storage and organization of pharmaceuticals.
- Framework Experience: Utilize Framework effectively for prescription processing and record-keeping.
- 1+ Years of Experience: Candidates should possess at least one year of experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Clean IL License: Must hold an active and unencumbered Illinois pharmacy license, demonstrating compliance with state regulations.
- Physical Stamina: Ability to stand and walk throughout the majority of the shift is required for this role.
- Drug Screening: Successful completion of pre-employment and/or random drug screening tests as required by company policy.
- This is a critical role within our organization, serving long-term care patients who rely on our pharmacy services for their well-being.
- We offer a supportive work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Compliance with all state and federal regulations governing the practice of pharmacy is paramount.
- Upholding the highest ethical and professional standards is expected of all staff members.
The LTC Staff Pharmacist plays a crucial role in ensuring the safe, effective, and efficient management of pharmaceutical services for long-term care facilities. The Long Term Care Staff Pharmacist is responsible for delivering high-quality pharmaceutical care, adhering to regulatory requirements, and collaborating with healthcare professionals to optimize patient outcomes. Please provide your resume and relevant certifications to Jojo Baker at (813)-358-5748 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled