Louisiana Oncology Pharmacist Temp to Direct Hire
We have an opening for an oncology pharmacist in the Jefferson, Louisiana area for a contract to hire position. The contract will last approximately 13 weeks. A board certification in Oncology would be highly preferred, but is not required.
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Assists the Clinical Pharmacy Manager in development and monitoring of clinical pharmacy programs.
- Participates in MUE and QA programs.
- Drug knowledge utilization.
- Provides clinical consultation, drug information and clarification to practitioners, nursing staff, patients and families.
- LA Pharmacist license – clear and active
- Oncology pharmacy experience
- Inpatient experience
Be sure to apply or email your updated resume to [email protected] for expedited consideration.
National Account Executive
813.749.5322 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled