LTC Pharmacy Technician openings in Franklin, TN!
RPh on the Go is in need of a few Pharmacy Technicians located near Franklin, TN. This is an inpatient hospital located 30 minutes south of Nashville, TN. Must have state license and PTCB certification in order to apply. Candidates will need to pass a drug test and background check prior to hire.
Position: Inpatient Hospital Pharmacy Technician
Shifts: Monday-Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm
- Triage, interpret and input orders into computerized medication order systems while meeting accuracy and productivity standards of the pharmacy. Audits input versus documentation and makes corrections as needed
- Performs drug calculations including basic mathematical calculations (e.g., converting milligrams)
- May resolve issues of denials identified through adjudication, and follow-up claims in Point of Sale (POS)
- May produce reports and keep management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up
- Customer service
- May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a pharmacist
- TN Pharmacy Technician License
- PTCB required
- Minimum of 1 year of long term care experience preferred
- IV experience a huge bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Jose Escalante at RPh on the Go at 773-570-6951 or submit your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled