LTC, Sterile Compounding Pharmacist, Brockway PA
RPh On The Go has a new opportunity for a sterile compounding pharmacist in Brockway, Pennsylvania. As the staff pharmacist you'll be responsible for providing instruction and guidance to the pharmacy technicians as well as clinical support. This is a great position for you if you have prior experience sterile compounding and are looking to add your resume. This is an 8-week contract with potential for extension.
- Pennsylvania Pharmacy License
- Great communicator both written and verbally.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Flexibility to work varied hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Investigate and resolve inquiries related to medications.
- Adhere strictly to all pharmacy, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to offer clinical and technical support as necessary.
- Assess medication orders for the suitability of drug, dosage, potential interactions, and proper administration.
If you d like more information about this position as a sterile compounding pharmacist in Brockway, PA, feel free to call or text Elvis at 813-219.1079. You can also send an email with your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled