Mail Order Pharmacist in Charge Ontario California
RPh on the go is looking for a Pharmacist in Charge to work a 13-week assignment in Ontario, California.
- CA State Pharmacist license (current, active with no negative history)
- MUST have 3+ years of pharmacy experience
- Previous experience with 340B or Specialty pharmacy is a plus
- Must be detailed oriented, able to multi-task and possess good people skills.
- Must possess both written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with patients and clinic staff.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have good managerial skills..
- Comply with state & federal laws and regulations.
- Ensure strict compliance with all standardized professional policies and procedures.
- Operate in a manner consistent with professional, ethical, and legal standards of proper pharmacy practice.
- Responsible for the establishment, monitoring and enforcement of policies and procedures which encourage and maintain the standards of professional practice as such standards related to the dispensing of pharmaceuticals and conformance with Board regulations and all other applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ensure adherence to State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Tracks and communicates regulatory changes
- Ensures internal alignment with requirements
- Provides supervision and oversight of pharmacy staff.
- Responsible for all activities and documentation related to dispensing medications.
- Provides guidance for clinical operational aspects of all programs
- Provides oversight of all clinical decision-making aspects of all programs
Apply today by submitting your resume for immediate consideration to [email protected] or call 773-628-0099.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled