Since your focus is on helping the patients you serve, our mission is to help find you the best job available to meet your career goals. Not only do we find you a mail-order pharmacy job, but we also negotiate a competitive salary on your behalf and provide you with comprehensive benefits.
Mail-Order Pharmacist Jobs
Licensed pharmacists are typically in retail, federal, or hospital settings, but some pharmacists prefer to work in a mail-order setting. At RPh on the Go, we have a variety of mail-order pharmacist jobs that are constantly being updated and added, with locations across the country.
Mail-Order Pharmacist Job Descriptions
In a mail-order pharmacy office, your main responsibility is filling prescriptions via the mail, but other than that, many of your responsibilities are similar to a traditional pharmacist. Some of these day-to-day tasks include:
- Filling prescriptions via the mail
- Working with physicians to provide drug-therapy treatment
- Labeling, preparing and shipping medications
- Communicate with customers
- Practice under federal, state, and local pharmacy laws
Mail-Order Pharmacy Technician Jobs
As a mail-order pharmacy technician, you are important to the success of the facility you work. Without your assistance, patients may not receive their medications in the mail on time, and for that, RPh on the Go is extremely grateful.
Mail-Order Pharmacy Technician Job Description
When you work in a mail-order pharmacy as a pharmacy technician you can expect to have the following job responsibilities:
- Filling prescriptions
- Packaging and mailing medications daily
- Refilling medications
- Maintaining the inventory of medications and supplies
- Working with insurance companies
- Ensuring the accuracy of patient information
- Providing high-quality customer service to patients
Mail-Order Pharmacy Salary and Job Outlook
In an age of convenience, where people are comfortable with having their basic commodities shipped directly to their doorstep, mail-order pharmacies are becoming increasingly popular. Both mail-order pharmacists and pharmacy technicians can expect to make a similar salary to what they would make in an on-site role.
Find your next mail-order pharmacy technician or pharmacist job here!Read Less
Pharmacy Technician / IV Compounding
Detroit , MI
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pharmacy Technician / IV Compounding
RPh on the Go has an opening for a Home infusion IV Compounding Technician.
This job is responsible for routinely compounding and distributing medication and pharmaceutical supplies, in both IV admixture and retail pharmacy distribution areas; in accordance with facility standards and procedures and regulatory requirements. Work is performed under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
Accurately perform pharmaceutical calculations and prepare intravenous admixtures and any other tasks as required, that relate to the dispensing of infusion therapy or as assigned. You will interact with professional staff and public on a daily basis.
You will perform certain routine and repetitive functions and engage in sterile and non-sterile preparation and packaging of medications and other pharmacy related functions. You will be under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist. Maintain inventory control of pharmaceuticals including Pyxis refilling. Assist in training and orientation of pharmacy technicians, interns and pharmacists and be responsible for other duties as assigned. Perform order entry of prescriptions into the outpatient pharmacy computer and assist in filling of new prescriptions or refills including cashiering.
- One year of hospital IV experience required.
- Must have a current State Pharmacy Technician License.
- Able to work under direct supervision of a pharmacist in providing service to patients
- Able to communicate with other health care professionals, and the public in a polite and appropriate manner
- Must have proper aseptic technique experience in accurate, efficient and timely preparation of parenteral products.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with computer systems and data entry
- Able to work independently in a creative and assertive manner
- Able to maintain patient confidentiality
- Able to perform basic pharmaceutical calculations
- Able to perform Pharmacy Technician functions including preparation, packaging and labeling of medication in an accurate and efficient manner.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Haubach at email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company.