Since your focus is on helping the patients you serve, our mission is to help find you the best job available to meet your career goals. Not only do we find you a mail-order pharmacy job, but we also negotiate a competitive salary on your behalf and provide you with comprehensive benefits.
Mail-Order Pharmacist Jobs
Licensed pharmacists are typically in retail, federal, or hospital settings, but some pharmacists prefer to work in a mail-order setting. At RPh on the Go, we have a variety of mail-order pharmacist jobs that are constantly being updated and added, with locations across the country.
Mail-Order Pharmacist Job Descriptions
In a mail-order pharmacy office, your main responsibility is filling prescriptions via the mail, but other than that, many of your responsibilities are similar to a traditional pharmacist. Some of these day-to-day tasks include:
- Filling prescriptions via the mail
- Working with physicians to provide drug-therapy treatment
- Labeling, preparing and shipping medications
- Communicate with customers
- Practice under federal, state, and local pharmacy laws
Mail-Order Pharmacy Technician Jobs
As a mail-order pharmacy technician, you are important to the success of the facility you work. Without your assistance, patients may not receive their medications in the mail on time, and for that, RPh on the Go is extremely grateful.
Mail-Order Pharmacy Technician Job Description
When you work in a mail-order pharmacy as a pharmacy technician you can expect to have the following job responsibilities:
- Filling prescriptions
- Packaging and mailing medications daily
- Refilling medications
- Maintaining the inventory of medications and supplies
- Working with insurance companies
- Ensuring the accuracy of patient information
- Providing high-quality customer service to patients
Mail-Order Pharmacy Salary and Job Outlook
In an age of convenience, where people are comfortable with having their basic commodities shipped directly to their doorstep, mail-order pharmacies are becoming increasingly popular. Both mail-order pharmacists and pharmacy technicians can expect to make a similar salary to what they would make in an on-site role.
Find your next mail-order pharmacy technician or pharmacist job here!Read Less
Pharmacy Technician Retail Contract
St. Louis , MO
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pharmacy Technician Retail Contract
Retail Pharmacy Technicians
- Duties are to fill Bubble Packs.
- Schedule: Tuesday-Friday 1-9:30pm and Saturday 10:30am-7pm.
- Manage Pharmacy Order Entry Technicians
- Meet cut off times to ensure prompt deliveries
- Conduct technician development, performance reviews and review of competencies
- Oversee workflow
- Process, label, retrieve and file prescriptions according to state and federal law
- Communicate with all professionals when permissible and according to state law
- Participate in all required operational meetings
- Maintain a clean, organized and professional pharmacy department
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work all shifts
- MO Pharmacy technician License.
- PTCB national certification.
- Recognize employee strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent communication skills
- Encourage employees to reach their full potential
- Take on new tasks and multitask with ease
- Develop excellent working relationships with employees/other managers/HR