No Weekends - Pharmacy Technician in Charlestown, Indiana (Full Time)
Join the RPh on the Go team as a Pharmacy Technician and contribute to our commitment to delivering exceptional patient care. We are seeking a detail-oriented and motivated individual to fill this vital role in our pharmacy operations.
- Receives, stores and logs inventory and returns, verifies quantities against invoices, and informs supervisors of stock needs or shortages.
- Assist the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling, and dispensing of medications, supplies, and the provision of pharmaceutical care.
- Verify information on prescriptions received prior to processing.
- Assist Inventory Specialist with expiration date review of all medications on a scheduled basis and prepare outdated medication for destruction according to procedure.
- Account for delivery receipts for all delivered prescriptions.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm or 10:00am-6:30pm
- Active pharmacy technician license in the state of Indiana
- At least 1 year of pharmacy experience
If you are a dedicated Pharmacy Technician looking to make a positive impact on patient care, we envcourage you to apply! Qualified candidates should either apply below or email your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] to become an integral part of the RPh on the Go team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled