Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacist -New York
WE are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Clinical Pharmacist to join our non-sterile compounding pharmacy team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in producing medications tailored for various therapeutic areas, through non-sterile compounding.
Oversee the compounding process to ensure the accurate and timely production of medications.
- Apply excellent knowledge of compound formulations, drug interactions, and current best practices in non-sterile compounding.
- Provide leadership and management to the compounding team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage order fulfillment processes to meet the daily prescription volume.
- Interact with patients to provide counseling on medication use, potential side effects, and answer any questions.
- Verify prescriptions to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Oversee billing processes related to compounding services.
- Excellent knowledge of compound formulations, drug interactions, and current best practices in non-sterile compounding.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT codes, medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills in fast-paced work environments.
- Experience in non-sterile compounding, with knowledge of USP 795.
- Familiarity with FDA regulations and NY State pharmacy regulations.
- Familiarity and experience in sterile compounding, with knowledge of USP 797.
- Understanding of State and Federal Regulatory requirements.
- B.S. in Pharmacy or Pharm D.
- New York (NY) state Pharmacist license
- 3-5+ years of experience as a compounding pharmacist
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) experience preferred
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the prospect of contributing to a dynamic compounding pharmacy in Brooklyn, NY, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and skills to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled