North Carolina Licensed Pharmacist
RPh On The Go has an immediate opening for a Staff pharmacist in Morrisville, North Carolina. This is a great position for someone who has prior experience in a clinical setting, compounding, working in a fast-paced environment. This is a 6-month contract offering 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- North Carolina Pharmacist License.
- Bachelors or PharmD in Pharmacy.
- At least one year of full-time retail or clinical pharmacy experience (preferred).
- Knowledge and ability to perform non-sterile compounding. Sterile compounding experience is a plus.
- Must be registered with the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation, or State Board of Pharmacy.
- Additional certifications in different areas of Pharmacy and completion of a postgraduate residency program.
- Oversee pharmacy operations in the absence of the Pharmacist-in-Charge.
- Ensure adherence to state and federal laws and regulations governing pharmacy practice.
- Work collaboratively with prescribers to address potential
Income is payable every Friday.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
How to Apply: Send your resume today to Yvette Sonera at the email below or call or text today for more information to 847-779-6132
Email resume: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled