Now Hiring Full Time Pharmacy Technician- San Jose, CA
RPh on the Go is now hiring for a full time pharmacy technician near Santa Clara County. This is a temporary 13 week assignment with the possibility of direct hire after completion of assignment. Pharmacy hours are Monday- Friday 9:00am- 7:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00AM - 4:30PM.
- prepare prescriptions
- fill prescriptions
- On occasion will need to deliver prescriptions to patients within defined delivery zones
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Standing and walking a majority of work days (8-10 hours), bending frequently, sitting occasionally depending on the needs of the pharmacy operation.
- Other duties as assigned
- High++ Volume- Average rxs 3500/weekly
- Fast paced environment
- 6+ months of working in a pharmacy
- Retail or Long Term Care experience preferred
- California Pharmacy Technician License clear and active
- MUST be able to work at a fast pace. High++ Volume
- CA Pharmacy Technician State License required
- PTCB preferred but not required
Weekly pay and benefits are available.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your current resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled