Now Hiring Temp-Perm Licensed Pharmacy Tech, Kendall County, TX
RPh on the Go is actively hiring for a Licensed, retail pharmacy technician in Kendall County, Texas. This is a temp to perm position after completion of 13 week assignment .Its a full time opportunity, with the hours of Monday, Tuesday, Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm and every other Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm. Schedule will be confirmed at the time of interview. This is an independent retail pharmacy. Dress code is business casual or scrubs.
- Texas Pharmacy Technician License
- Recent Pharmacy Experience
- Ability to Multitask
- Receiving prescriptions, both over the phone and in-person
- Entering prescriptions into computer database
- Dispensing medications
- Assisting clients at the cash register
- Working with insurance companies
- Contacting referring physicians’ offices with questions over prescription
- Maintaining inventory
Weekly pay and other benefits are available.
If you interested in applying for this position, please send your current resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled