Order Entry Pharmacy Technician - Florida
RPh on the go, has some immediate openings for some Order Entry Technician. You will be responsible for entering prescriptions and refills into the pharmacy system with both speed and accuracy. Technicians must be responsive and courteous when addressing our customers’ needs. Successful Technicians are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; understanding customer information and using it to improve products and services we deliver. All pharmacy technicians must have an active FL pharmacy technician license.
SCHEDULE: 8pm-430am, with rotating weekends
11pm-730am or 3pm-1130pm
- Enter new and refill prescriptions into the pharmacy system
- Resolve and answer questions customer needs and requests
- Actively contribute to the evaluation and continuous improvement of client services, policies, and procedures
- Comply with government and department policies regarding safety, attendance, and dress code
- Follow all applicable government regulations, including HIPPA
- Ensure safety policy and procedures are consistently adhered to and practiced
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary depending on business needs
To apply for this Pharmacy Technician Job in Florida, please submit your resume to Yvette.Sonera@rphonthego.com or call me at 847-779-6132 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled