Outpatient Pharmacist - Michigan
We are seeking a dedicated Outpatient Pharmacist to join our team at RPh on the Go. As an essential member of our healthcare community, you will play a crucial role in providing pharmaceutical care to our outpatient clientele.
- Dispense prescription medications accurately and efficiently.
- Provide counseling to patients on proper medication usage.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to optimize patient care.
- Manage inventory and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Verify RXs
- No vaccinations will be done.
- Local pharmacist will work 24-32 hours/week.
- 3-4 days
- Travel pharmacist (up to 3 hours outside Manistique, MI)
- Will work 40 hours/week.
- 5 days a week.
- B.S. in Pharmacy or Pharm D.
- MI State Pharmacist license
- BLS is required or must be willing to obtain BLS prior to start date if they do not have one.
- Previous Outpatient/Retail Pharmacy experience.
- New Grads are welcome to apply.
If you or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please either apply below or email your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled