Outpatient Pharmacist - Natchitoches, LA
RPh on the go is actively seeking an Outpatient Pharmacist in the Natchitoches, LA area. This is a part-time position working about 25 hours per week, weekends only.
1. Develop and implement collaborative practice agreements to help drive patient medication compliance for high risk patients when applicable.
2. Implement best practices and ensure department compliance with state regulations.
3. Ensuring adequate staffing is present to fulfill the needs of the pharmacy or pharmacy department.
4. Maintaining accurate records of all prescription medication received and dispensed.
5. Ensure policies are in place regarding accurate dispensing and labeling of medications and those policies are followed.
- Louisiana Pharmacist license in good standing no disciplinary actions
- Recent pharmacy experience
Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or apply today for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled