Outpatient Pharmacist (RPh), Travel Position, Omak, WA
RPh On The Go presents an exciting new opportunity for an outpatient pharmacist in Omak, Washington. Housing is provided by the facility as this is a travel role. This is a great position for a pharmacist who is looking to add to their professional resume and grow in a new setting. This is an 13+ week contract with a lot of potential for extension. Only an active state pharmacist license is required for this position.
- Clear and active Washington Pharmacist License.
- Review medical charts.
- Manage and oversee medication inventory.
- Dispense medications, and fill prescriptions.
- Exhibits strong customer service and communication skills while consulting with patients.
- Supervise pharmacy technicians to ensure accurate data entry and proper workflow.
If you d like more information about this travel position as a outpatient pharmacist in Omak, Washington, call or text Elvis at 813-219.1079. You can also send your updated resume to [email protected] for review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled