Outpatient Pharmacist, Travel Role, Omak, WA
RPh On The Go presents an exciting new opportunity for a travel outpatient pharmacist in Omak, Washington. This is a great chance to gain experience in a new setting and help provide in-service training for other pharmacy personnel. This is a 13-week contract with a big chance of extension. The facility also offers housing for this position.
- Washington Pharmacist License.
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Supervise the maintenance of the clinic's medication formulary.
- Examine medical charts in accordance with OBRA requirements.
- Dispense prescribed medications and offer counseling to patients.
- Assist in conducting in-service training sessions for pharmacy or clinic staff.
If you re interested in learning more about this role as an outpatient pharmacist in Omak, Washington, call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send your updated resume to [email protected] for review and he will follow up immediately.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled